Park Leisure Solutions Ltd are experts in the water leisure industry with over twenty-eight years experience supplying, installing and servicing our range of Hot Tubs and Spas. Today we continue to design and develop new, money saving technologies and environmentally friendly innovations, including the award winning Climacube Water Heating Systems and the Automated Drain and Fill system. We work closely with an established European manufacturer and one of the biggest Health and Safety Consultancies to produce award winning Hot Tubs specifically designed to satisfy all HSE Guidelines (Document 282) for the Holiday Park industry. Our Hot Tubs are the only TÜV tested and credited in the park industry, which gives ultimate peace of mind when purchasing quality and longevity. We supply and service nationwide including the only Eco-friendly tested Ultrachem Chemical range, as well Water Treatment Training if required.
We offer a comprehensive range of 3 – 8 Person Holiday Park Hot Tub Models
- Floor and sidewall thermal retention insulation system as standard. Up to 4 times more effective than conventional spray foam
- Sure-frame construction to ensure durability and structural integrity, also provides easy access for installation and plumbing
- Industry leading Hot Tub and component Warranties as standard
- Award winning Climacube Water Heat Systems provide the very latest eco-friendly, energy saving heat technology
- Automated Drain and Fill system, designed to save time and money
- The only UK laboratory tested range of Ultrachem chemicals that are proven to work with maximum efficiency and be safer for customers and staff. This eco-friendly range of chemicals is revolutionising the way Parks maintain their Spa fleet – and saves money!
- The Infinity Warranty Programme, your warranty can go on!
Park Leisure Solutions comprehensive range of Hot Tubs and Spas are built to the highest commercial standards, providing durable, quality Hot Tubs that boast superior craftsmanship and luxury at an affordable price. Maximising your customers Hot Tub experience while minimising your maintenance cost. For your peace of mind all Hot Tubs are supplied with a 10 Year Structure and Shell Warranty, 10 Year Lamination Warranty plus 2 Year Component Warranty as standard.